For the background to operations in the Library please see 'Guide ⇨ Library ⇨ Background'
Please note that each action in the Library has a separate entry - otherwise the document size would be excessive.
In this context, the word 'Entity' is not relevant.
You can sort columns into ascending/descending order by left clicking on the heading.
Option 5 in the Library can carry out two distinct processes but here we are going to deal with just one of these processes, namely, 'Attach a Method to an Environment'. This means that this particular Method will be excuted by the Environment concerned at every step in a simulation.
For example, if the Environment is 'Workers Paradise' then the Method to attach may be 'Kill all Objects outside perimeter' so at each step, all the workers who have left the Workers Paradise are killed. Obviously they were asking for it. Don't blame me.
In this example we are going to attach the Method 'All Objects Change Colour' to the Environment 'Imperial Rome'. Maybe they would all turn somewhat red as the drama unfolds?
The process is as follows and is illustrated in the animated gif below if you care to left click on it:
1. Ensure the 'Environments' radio button is clicked
2. Ensure the 'attach a Method' radio button is clicked
3. Highlight the Environment to which we are going to attach the Method ('Imperial Rome' in this example)
4. The column headed 'Attached' will flash in blue
5. Click on the appropriate row in the column 'Attached' ('All Objects Change Colour' in this example)
6. Answer the question 'Do you wish Method ID 600-000-355 to be Attached'. Yes, in this example
7. To reverse the process, answer the question 'Do you wish Method ID 600-000-355 to be Attached' with 'No'
Left click for ANIMATED gif. Then Save Image to Disk and Step through as a Movie if you wish - see 'FAQ ⇨ General ⇨ Q9'
MOPEKS® and the Blue Logo are the Registered Trademarks of the MOPEKS Organisation
Website Published: 15th October 2013
Program Launched: 2nd November 2013
Copyright © MOPEKS Organisation 2013. All rights reserved
'MOPEKS Organisation' is the Trading name of Mopeks Ltd a company registered in England under number 07519676
The robot docking station is here here